Java Training and Placement Program.
We are an IT and Management consulting firm headquartered in the Twin Cities. Our core areas of business are Training and Staffing, Development and Project Implementation, Consulting and Advisory
At Ledelsea, we sail through projects.
Benefits of Joining Ledelsea:
· We provide training for qualified candidates and place them at local clients
· E-Verified company
· Training on Personality Development
· Dedicated Practice Leaders to help on the jobs
· Market competitive Salary
· 401k Benefits
· Medical insurance
· H1 Sponsorship and Green Card Processing
· Thoroughly researched study material.
· Highly qualified and experienced trainers.
· Unlimited one-on-one sessions with trainer and practice leader/mentor.
· Aggressive Marketing and Sales team for quick placements.
· Mock Interview and Resume preparation along with doubt clarification sessions.
· Job oriented training with hands on practical exposure.
· Weekly Guest Lecture from our Senior Consultants who are on projects.
· Placement with our reputed clients locally and throughout the United States
2-Month Training (30 sessions – Every weekday):
The training sessions are scheduled in after working hours so that professionals who are currently on job can also easily attend the session. After the training, the assigned practice leaders will be in direct contact to help with further preparations.
New Training Batch starts in March 2019
Timings: Monday to Friday (1 Hour Everyday) 4 batches between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Cost: (Full money will be refunded upon placement)
What are we looking for?
We are looking to produce the next generation of professional consultants who are eager to learn and grow in their careers as successful Java Developers. At this point we are hiring recent graduates with:
BS/MS Degree in Management, BBA, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, MBA's. We are also open to graduates from other majors who are willing to learn and explore the IT industry!
· Positive, "Can-do" attitude.
· Smart, disciplined and willing to learn.
· Analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
· Interest in solving our clients' business and technology issues.
· Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and Information Systems.
We are always looking for people with following work authorizations: OPT, CPT, Citizens, Permanent Residents, H1, TN and other candidates for most comprehensive Professional Training/Placement program.