Come give to other during this holiday season!
When: Nov 15th - Jan 1st during temple hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30am-11:30am and 5:30pm-8:30pm Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-8:30pm
Where: Find the big red box on the first floor!
Items will be dropped off at IOCP. Interested to be a volunteers driver?! Email email@example.com for more information.
What IOCP accepts currently:
- Gently used clothing: women, men, children (especially large sizes)
- Winter coats currently needed!
- New crafts, new puzzles, new office supplies, new home decor
- Shoes must be clean and in wearable condition
- Handbags and purses
- Books must be current and in almost new condition
- Only new pillows
- Queen and twin size sheets (like new or new)
- Silver plates, metal pans, metal decor (label box with "metals")
What IOCP does not accept:
- Large pieces of furniture
- Car seats, cribs, potty chairs, nursing pumps, bottles, changing tables, high chairs,
- Portable cribs, baby gates, used toys or stuffed animals
- Exercise equipment or office furniture