**Male only** Available now
Make new friends who share the same culture, celebrate same festivals and can share cooking responsibilities which is hard to find when moving to a new city for job/studies. Here are the some of the highlights of the house.
- Best location
10 mins walk to midtown-lake street light rail station. 8 mins drive to downtown Minneapolis. 3 miles from UMN (25 mins bus ride), 4.5 miles from Concordia university . Walkable score is 82, means closer to grocery, shops, restaurants etc. Bus stop right in back of the house. Within 0.8 mile of Aldi, subway, Planet fitness($10 membership), target, Starbucks etc. one block away from greenway(bicycle path).
- Private room is furnished with bed/mattress, table/chair. shelving, night stand with drawer. TV/couch in living room, big dining table. Kitchen is also stocked with utensils, dinner ware, appliances, pot/pans etc.
- Very large bedroom 14ft x 13ft ($745 single occupancy or $445 each double). This is for 6 months lease, month to month option is available for $50 extra.
- All utilities(water, sewer, trash, gas, heat, electricity, high speed internet (1200 mbps download speed) as well) are included for a flat fee of $30.
- Very secure neighborhood with 24x7 monitoring by professional alarm company. Multiple cameras throughout.
- Kitchen/living/bathroom would be shared.
- Coin operated Washer/dryer within the building.
- Brand new carpet and new paint thru out this building.
- Street parking is free in both side of this corner lot.
One month rent (security deposit) required to hold. First month rent and security due at the time of move in. No smoking inside the house and no pets. Video of the room available on request.