1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment available in SouthWest Apartment starting July 1st.
Opposite Optum Technology Drive Office.
- Right next to SW Metro station and the trails at Purgatory Park. Enjoy the convenience of shopping and restaurants nearby. Don't forget the onsite volleyball court, fitness center, sauna, squash and basketball courts, party room and tanning salon. This place has it all! - Discover Southwest Station Condominiums. everything is close without being too close. So when it's time to leave the nest, just spread your wings and glide. Shop. Dine. Play. Claim your moment in the sun. Savor an array of restaurants, shops, parks and in the end see why coming home to Southwest Station is so easy
- Direct access to city and county hike and bike trails
- Eden Prairie is close (without being too close) and features more than 80 distinctive shops and restaurants
- AMC Eden Prairie Mall 18 movie theater with stadium seating within walking distance.
- Eden Prairie Library
- Eden Prairie Community Center with swimming pool and indoor ice skating close.
- Approximately 15 minutes from Hazeltine National Golf Club home to the 2016 Ryder Cup.
- A foodie's paradise being within walking distance to many fine restaurants and shops
- Located in the renowned Eden Prairie School District
- Grocery stores nearby
- Walk to Southwest Metro Transit bus terminal
- Easy access to Interstates 494 and 212 and Highway 5
- A hop, skip, and a jump from Purgatory Creek's nature trails, parks, and outdoor concert Community Features: - Prairie style architecture with pedestrian-friendly streetscapes featuring dramatic brick and stone accents
- Lush landscaping with scenic ponds and serenity fountains
- Garage parking with bike parking and elevator service
- Two trash chutes on each and every floor
- Indoor basketball and racquetball courts with maple floors
- Fitness center with dry heat sauna and tanning salon
- Limited access entry system - Additional storage available
- Great room featuring a kitchen, widescreen TV with DVD and surround sound, and billiards Professionally managed homeowners association
- Courtyard patio with trellis, lawn furniture, sand volleyball court, and gas grills
Tenant responsible for Electricity and Gas. Owner responsible for HOA Fees. Applicant(s) should pay the background check fee $50 on each applicant.