We are Looking for Full Stack Java Developer in MN. Please contact us at 952-583-9790 and email your profile at email@example.com
In Addition, You Will Need To Have
- Design, build and develop J2EE compliant applications that can be deployed on premise and/or cloud environments.
- Work closely with technology architects, delivery teams and business line representatives to translate high-level requirements to actionable work streams and artifacts.
- Apply generally accepted best practices as per industry standards and regulations.
- Lead SCRUM teams on new technology adoption, processes and methodologies.
- Undertake design and code reviews of team members of the development teams.
- Estimate the size of backlog items that the team is responsible for delivering.
- Translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks).
- Evaluate technical feasibility of the deliverables.
- Implement and oversee execution of sprint backlogs.
- Verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria.
- Support UAT teams in resolving issues as per business priority.
- Provide advice, support and mentorship to other team members.
- Undertake regular "brown bag" presentations.
- Ensure the deliverables adhere to a common technical goal (big picture).