[Software / QA / DBA] Seeking local BA professionals (Urgent need)
Minneapolis MN 55126 [Map] [Directions]
Business System Analyst (MN)
Detail Job Description
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- 5-7 years of experience in similar role
- Ability to handle responsibility, is self-directed, with strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under aggressive deadlines to meet project commitments.
- Experience with business process definition, systems implementation, and support.
- Possess a high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment.
- Ability to work well in a matrix / cross functional environment.
- Ability to work as a team member on complex projects, effectively interacting with technical and non-technical personnel within and across departments.
- Ability to clearly communicate and document proposed technical solutions for technical and business audiences.
- Understands limitation of technologies in relation to business processes.
- Broad understanding of business operations and information technology including customer experiences, content display, and database management.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and participate in multiple concurrent projects.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Agile methodology engineering development
- Writing stories
- Acceptance criteria
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
- Wiki preferred confluence
What are the soft skills that you feel candidate's must-have in order to be successful in this role?
Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
Please send your resume with contact details to email@example.com
Important Note from Localfiles: Beware of work at home,assembly,loan etc scams. Do more research and avoid getting scammed.
|Modify | Delete | Report a problem with this entry | Go Back | Last Updated: 05/25/18|