Our client, Optum is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer (Entry level, mid level and senior level) in Minneapolis, MN
- Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
- Client: Optum
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on†experience
Interested candidates kindly send out the resumes to my email id, email@example.com . We have about 15 open positions for the same client.
- Skills to review existing code and make modifications in an existing J2EE web application with minimum of 2+ years overall IT experience: including 2+ years of web service development and integration experience
- Responsible for detailed design, development/unit testing and integration of code in applications
- Produce scalable and flexible, high-quality code that satisfies both the functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop configurable software services that support applications integrate to enterprise services
- Identify technical issues & coordinate the resolution of these issues with extended team members from other applications
- Uses secure development best practices and design patterns
- Create or update design and systems documentation for developed or modified services or programs
- Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture
- Cross train team members for full knowledge coverage on team
- Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design
- Analyze and resolve technical issues
- Collaborate/communicate with project team and business users as required
- Support functional testing and performance testing
- Works with technical delivery lead on project activities
- Ensure assigned work is implemented within project schedules
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical assets in SOA environment, web services and integration
- Strong Automotive OEM experience
- Solid understanding of various enterprise services and micro-service concepts
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Service Bus concepts
- Experience with DevOps in a cloud environment a plus
- Experienced in waterfall, iterative, and agile methodologies
- Experience working under Agile environment and should be familiar with Agile ceremonies.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects and other team members
- Strong working experience in building Java/J2EE applications with Java/J2SE 8
- Excellent working experience with Spring Batch and Java Batch program on Tomcat with web service.
- Working experience with Oracle/SQL or other relational databases.
- Working experience in building REST services using Spring Boot.
- Strong analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with cloud-based applications.
- Working experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
- Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of J2EE design patterns and modular code
- Experience in creating test cases using Spring JUnit, Mockito or other test frameworks
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Working experience with Hibernate, HQL and Spring Data.
- Working experience with SonarCube/SonarLint or equivalent tool.
- Experience in working with IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ or Visual Studio
- Working experience in Apache Kafka.
Optum is a health services and innovation company on a mission to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is powering modern health care by connecting and serving the whole health system across 150 countries. We combine cutting-edge technology, the world's largest health care database and vast expertise to improve health care delivery, quality and efficiency. We are revolutionizing health care that serves more than 100,000 physicians, practices and other health care facilities, as well as 127 million individual consumers.
Genisys Technologies is a technology consulting and service orientated IT Sales company dedicated to provide innovative technology solutions and services to our customers. Our company ethos is to assist clients in addressing specific business challenges and recommend only the solutions that increase their IT performance, security and business processes while improving their bottom line
Benefits of working with Genisys:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Two weeks paid leaves
- One week sick leave
- 401K matching
Please feel free to reach out me on my email.