Looking for the A candidate who will excel at creating and closing new opportunities In Retail Industry. By using a consultative approach to selling, The Ideal person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
• Learn and explore new methods daily to generate high-quality leads and prospects
• Enthusiastically develop and target new sales opportunities within a given market.
• Establish a strong network in the Jewelry Industry
• Capable to utilize various databases to Generate Leads
• Dynamically maintain and enlarge the client databases
• Follow up on customer orders as necessary
• Meet the Monthly Assigned sales target.?Maintain Store Jewelry Inventory.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Provide Excellent Customer Service to clients
• Minimum 3+ years' experience in Retail Sales (Jewelry Sales Preferred)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Person with Leadership and management
• Organizational and logistics skills
• Results oriented to achieve Assigned Targets
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-Suits, CRM, and Lead Management Software.
• Working Days will be Wednesday to Monday (Tuesday Week off) 10 AM-7 PM, Alternate weekends working.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Language Preferred: Telugu, Hindi & Tamil
• Preferably South Indian Candidates (As most of our Clients are from South India).
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Open to Travel on Weekend within the United States
• Number of Positions: 6
What we offer:
• Compensation: Base plus incentives.
• Performance Bonus & Incentives
• Self & Professional Development Programs
• Sponsorship for H1B visa*
Interested Candidates can drop resume to firstname.lastname@example.org