- 1 cup Non-fat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sugar Syrup (Chaasni)
- Run ingredients 1 to 3 in a food processor until nice and smooth or powder like.
- Place this mixture into a large bowl and add whipping cream a little at a
time to form a nice soft dough.
- Take a small amount and roll into a
smooth ball without any cracks. If there are cracks the dough is not soft
enough, thus add a little whipping cream to dough to soften. If the dough tends
to be sticky let sit for a couple of minutes for the mixture to absorb the
- Roll as many balls as possible with the dough.
ghee to frying pan and let heat on medium to low heat.
- Once the ghee is
ready gently add a few balls at a time to the ghee.
- The balls will grow
in size significantly in the frying pan.
- Let the fried balls cool for a
few minutes on a paper towel and add to chaasni.
Note: You can find some difficulty in mixing up the whipping cream, mix it well untill the dough looks oily and very soft.