3 cup Freash/Frozen Matar (Peas)
4 cup Paneer pieces (cut into medium square pieces)
3 Tb. Spoon Ready Tomato Puree (Hunt Company)
1 Tb Spoon homemade tomato puree (make tomato puree in the
blender & mix half onion too)
1 Tb Sp. Tomato Ketch-up
Rai (Mustard Seeds)
2-3 Bay Leave
1 Big Cardamom
2-3 Tb spoon Oil (Depends how much oily food do you like)
Salt to taste
Coriander leave, Garam Masala for garnishing
1. Deep fry paneer in vegetable oil. Keep aside
2. Take Peas in a microwavable and heat up for 3-4 minutes and keep aside & cover with lid for few minutes.
3. Put oil in a non-stick pan and put some rai, bay leave, Cardamom, greem cillies.
4. Put first Tomato ketch-up, Home made puree, Hunt puree and let it cook for few minutes, you can see the change in color.
5. Add some water (depends, if you want dry then don't mix water AND if you want then mix Water) and let it cook for few more minutes.
6. Add fried Paneer pieces and just few minutes before eating mix steamed peas.
7. Garnish with coriander leave and garam masala.
See the photo which i tried in today's Dinner and enjoyed with hot hot chapatis.