Rice dishes,Kerala,South Indian,Veggie
If using the raw rice, soak for 2 hours and make a fine paste of
it without adding too much water.
if using rice flour, mix with water (make sure that you don't
make a very thin batter,you have ...
Rice dishes,Kerala,South Indian,Veggie
Chocolate and Cashew Mousse
Keep half cup of milk aside and mix in the rest of the milk and
the condensed milk in a thick bottomed pan.
Heat half cup milk lightly and mix in the flavoured custard
powder into this. Mix well...
• Mix flour, salt and baking powder and make smooth dough. • Grind the soaked yellow moong dal. • Heat oil and fry grinded dal lightly in it. • Mix all seeds powder, gram masala and red chilli p...
* In a bowl mix all of the above ingredients except the water and mix well. * Add the cold water. Garnish with mint leaves if you want and serve it chilled.
Mix the sugar and milk well & when the sugar is dissolved add the
flour and form a batter. Beat the batter till smooth and add the
rest of the ingredients. Heat enough ghee for deep-frying and pu...
Arbi ki sabzi
Boil the Arbi for 5 mins on a high flame. When cool remove the
outer skin and chop the arbi into small fry like slices.
In a kadai, heat oil add zeera, haldi, dhaniya powder, red
pineapple Eggless Vegan Cake
First, Mix dry ingredients, them mix pineapple with juice, mix
well, add vanila, mix smooth,
Then pour the cake mixture into a greased baking dish and put
it in a pre heated oven at 350 F ...
Main Ingredient: Coco powder,Maida,Milk powder,Sugar
Maida - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 41/2 cups (flat)
Milk powder - 3 cups heaped
Cashew nuts chopped - 3/4 cup
Coco powder - 3 tsps
Heat the oil in large pan. Put in the hing and spinach.
Stir. Add the haldi, chili, salt and soda bicarbonate.
Cook and stir until the spinach has wilted.
Put two cups of water and cook uncovere...
Medu Vada/Medua Bada
Put dal and rice in water and leave it for 5 hrs.Drain it and
grind it to make a paste.Now add chopped onion, green chilies and
salt and make it like a batter.Heat the oil in pan.Take small
* Chop the paneer to small pieces, add milk to it. Mix them and
* Take a pan, put oil,chopped onions,green chilly,ginger and fry
* Add haldi and jeera powder while mixing it w...
Heat some oil and add the red chillies,mustard ,cumin.and hing,
add channadal ,urad dal and broken cashew nuts and add hing
When they turn color, add the chopped onions and fry them till
Soak the rice noodles in water for 15-20 minutes.drain and keep
aside.Heat oil in a large wok.
Add the beaten eggs.scramble and remove.in the same oil,add garlic.
Fry till golden.add the pra...
Mix the chicken chopped,prawns,sugar,vinegar,soya sauce,spring
onions.keep aside for flavours to blend.Place about one tsp of
the above filling on the center of each wonton wrapper.Wet the
Combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.Add the
cardamom powder.simmer for ten minutes till the mixture
thickens.cool completely.pour into four kulfi moulds and fr...
Mix all ingredients together with a little water to make a thick
batter.dip each ajwain leaf in the batter.deep fry in hot oil
until golden in colour.
1. Warm ghee in a heavy pan, add wheat germ.
2. Stir and cook till germ is golden in colour and aroma exudes.
3. Meanwhile melt sugar or jaggery in 1 cup water.
4. Keep aside hot.
5. Boil and a...
Soak the poha in water and sieve. Mix with salt and turmeric powder.
Heat the oil in a pan, add rai and curry leaves. Allow to
splutter, then add onion and green chili and fry till light brown....
1. Combine rice and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a
boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
3. Cut tops off...
Norwegian Forest Cookies..
1. Preheat Oven 300 F, cream butter in a mixer softly.
2. Beat brown sugar gradually, all salt. Then add flour, 1 cup at
a time. Add cardamom and Vanilla. Mix well.
3. Turn dough onto a well-f...
large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, vanilla and
confectioners' sugar. The dough will look dry. Roll into 1 inch balls
and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
Raspberry and Almond Shortbread Thumbprints
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and white sugar
until smooth. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Mix in flour
until dough comes...
Make your own Bisquick for Gulabjamun: 1
All purpose flour
Baking powder (Double Action)
Cream Of Tartar
1. Make Chenna: 1a). Whole cow's milk: 1 Gallon 1b). Distilled white Vinegar: ½ Cup 1c). Ice water Method for Chenna: 1. Heat milk to 170ºF. 2. Stir in vinegar. Raise the temperature to 185ºF...
Add items in a pot. Bring to a boil. Simmer on low heat for half
an hour. Let it cool. Remove tea bags.
Don't remove the spices. Strain the tea mixture before serving.
Put in a nice jar an...
Step 1: In a heavy pan, melt Ghee. add farina. Fry farina till it
is lightly brown. Add Items 1, 2, 3. Bring to boil. Simmer 15 minutes
Step 2: Add milk and sugar. Simmer about 15 minutes
Sweet Diyas (Coconut & Almond)
For Badam/Amnod Diyas :
Grind the almonds to a very fine paste. Mix sugar and almond paste in a heavy pan.
Cook on low flame, stirring continuously. Take care that the paste does not stick...
Aate Ka Halwa
1. Heat the ghee in a non stick pan & keep the pan on medium flame
2. Keep all other ingredients handy as they need to be added
3. Add the entire wheat flour to the heated ghee & ...
Sooji Halwa/Semolina Halva
***Suji halwa can be made very quickly withgout any preparation in advance.*** Add sugar to water and mix well and warm a bit. Keep aside.
In a skillet/kadahi take ghee and sooji and coo...
Making sugar syrup .Prepare the sugar syrup by heating a mixture of the water and sugar. . Heat the mixture till the syrup thickens. . Add cardamom powder and food coloring and mix. . Syrup is rea...