1. Sieve flour.
2. Dry mint leaves on a hot griddle and then powder.
3. Mix flour, salt and mint powder, add water to make a semi hard
4. Knead well, cover and keep aside for 10 mi...
1. Cut paneer into 1"x1"x1" cubes.
2. Make a thick mixture of flour, salt, ginger, garlic, turmeric,
ajwain, garam & tandoori masalas.
3. Sprinkle 2-3 tbsp. water if necessary. Add 1/2 tbsp. o...
Malai Ladoo...Easy Qucik Recipe
2.Add condensed milk and cook on slow flame, stirring continously.
3.Cook till thick and sides leave.
4.Add essence and remove from flame.
6.Pour on plate....
1. Mix ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and some water
with spinach. Pressure cook it for about 7-8 minutes (just before
the first whistle).
2. Cut paneer into small cubes. Keep 3 cubes...
MAVA KESAR ROLL
Combine the mava and powdered sugar in a heavy bottomed pan and
cook on a slow flame, while stirring continuously till the sugar
has dissolved and the moisture has evaporated (approx. 10 to 12
For the filling : Wash and pressure cook the dal in 1 1/2 cups of water. Drain any excess water and keep aside. Heat the ghee in a pan, add the dal and sugar and cook till the mixture thickens...
Boil dal in plenty of water till soft but not broken. Drain in a
colander for 10-15 minutes. Pass through an almond grater little
by little till all dal is grated. Mash jaggery till lumps break.
1. For the dough
2. Sieve the flour, mix with melted ghee and salt and add enough
water to make a firm dough.
4. Cover and keep aside.
For the stuffing
1. Coarsely grind the peas...
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for
approximately 3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.
Rub the saffron into the warm milk until it dissolves.
PANEER SANDWICH RECIPE
* Chop onions, chillies and tomatoes.
* Mix the grated paneer with chopped vegetables, salt, red
chilli powder and keep aside.
* Take two bread slices and butter them, put some paneer
Indian Green Chutney Sandwich
1. Apply butter on all the four slices, one surface each.
2. Apply the chutney on two slices on top of the butter.
3. Arrange the sliced vegetables.
4. Put the ketchup on top.
Grind the soaked lentils to a dough-like consistency without
using water. Make the dough a little grainy.
Mix in the rest of the dry ingredients and shape the dough into
slightly flat rounds. H...
1. Sieve the flour and besan into a bowl. Rub ghee into the
flour with fingertips. Put some water and knead well until dough
2. Cover and keep it to cool for fifteen minutes. Mix all ...
1 . Heat oven to 325° degrees . Combine the brown sugar and butter in a large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes). Add egg yolk; continue beatin...
Saute onion in water. When onion begins to soften add garlic,
cumin and chilli powder. After a couple of minutes add tomatoes,
beans, zucchini, green chilies, corn and yams. Bring to boil.
Cream of Broccoli Soup
1. Heat half the butter in a pan and saute the onions lightly
till they are transparent. Add the broccoli and stir-fry till
glossy. Add the stock and cook for about 4 minutes or till the
Soak reethas in 1/2 cup water, keep aside.
Remove outer skin of pistachios, keep aside.
Heat milk and bring to a boil.
Add lemon juice, stirring gently.
When milk begins to curdle well, tak...
Somtam (Thai Salad)
Grate the carrot,cabbage,garlic.
Add crushed peanuts,vegatable oil,salt,black pepper,a bit sugar.
Add crushed Jaggery only when you are ready to serve and mix
well. If you mix jaggery befor...
Rice dishes,Hyderabadi,South Indian
1. Wash rice twice and soak in just enough water to cover it
for half an hour. Drain excess water.
2. Place almonds and cashew nuts in a flat microwave dish and
cook, uncovered on Microwave ...
Rice dishes,Hyderabadi,South Indian
In a large bowl,combine the chapati atta , rice flour,
1/2 cup cornflour,baking powder, salt, soy sauce,
1 tablespoon garlic/ginger paste, 1 tsp chilli powder,
turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon...
Mash Paneer well add salt. Divide into 2 parts. Add Turmeric
powder or yellow colour to one part.
Add corn flour to the other part. Make yellow balls covered with
white paneer to look like boil...
Mix 2 can of evaporated milk,1 can of sweetened condensed
milk,grated almonds and crushed cardamons together with hand blender.
Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds and deep fridge for 4 to 5 hours.
Andhra Fish Curry (Chepala pulusu)
•Skin the cat fish, cut out the fins and tail.
•Cut the fish into medium size pieces and wash with turmeric and
salt (this takes out the fishy smell).
•Pour 5 table spoons of oil in a broad pa...
Half boil the potatoes. Peel the skins off and cut them into
Using a couple tablespoons of oil, fry the potatoes on high-heat
until they are evenly cooked.
Cut the chillies in...
* Mix all the ingredients (salt, oil, ajwain) except water.
* Add a little water at a time.
* Pat and knead well for several times into a soft pliable dough.
Quick Bread Pizza
1. In a bowl, mix the finely chopped bell peppers, onions, green
chillies and salt. Divide into 8 equal portions. Place each
portion on a bread slice. Top with tomato sauce and sprinkle
1. Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed pan. Add the cloves and
cinnamon bits. Fry briefly. Add the chopped onions and continue
stir-frying on medium heat till very lightly browned. Add the
1. Dissolve the custard powder in a little milk. Heat the
remaining milk till it boils. Reduce the heat to low and stir in
the custard taking care that no lumps are formed. Continue
Thai Lettuce Wraps
1. Place oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, galangal (or ginger), chilli, and shallots. Stir-fry
one minute, or until fragrant. Stir-frying tip: add a Tbsp. water...
Cook the amla in cooker with little water.
Grind the cooked amla with green chillies.
In a kadai heat oil, add mustard seeds, hing, turmeric powder
after mustard splutter add the paste of amla &...